- 100.00 - 400.00 INR
We develop, manufacture & offer aromatic polyurethane primer. This high-performance primer shows excellent chemical resistance, and is used in various industrial environments. Our polyurethane primer is developed for superior protection from corrosion etc. It works well in saving metal components from alkalies, chemicals, ammonia and weak acids. The primer is used on various surfaces like steel, wood, and concrete etc. The aromatic polyurethane primer is applicable for storage tanks, steel foundations, and more.
Key Aspects of Aromatic Polyurethane Primer:
- Provides good corrosion and chemical resistance
- Excellent bonding with steel and wood surfaces
- Easy to apply and tough coating
- Superior adhesion to different substrates
Our aromatic polyurethane primer is exceptional in composition, type and application. It also has corrosion inhibiting characteristics. It is used widely in following areas:
- As Primer on MS, AL and GL Surfaces
- Thermal Power Plants
- Off Shore / On Shore Installations
- Ships, and Nuclear Plants etc.
Polyurethane primer has good resistance against weathering, and gloss retention property. It is a high-tech polyurethane coating, which is utilized as a base coat in various industries. The primer is used in:
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Petrochemical Complexes
- Effluent Treatments Plants
- Marine Industry, and others.
Surface Preparation: Any surface to be coated must be free of dirt, dust, oils & moisture etc. It should be dry and thoroughly clean.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- All India
- ISO 90001 2015
3, Anand Industrial Estate, Opp. Yamuna Mill, Dabhoi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390004, India