Epoxy zinc phosphate primer offers good adhesion, and perfect for steel, iron and aluminum etc. Lasting in nature, it effectively resists chemicals and other degrading matters. It has many industrial practical uses. Easy to apply & maintain, our zinc phosphate primer is used in garages, industrial plants and refineries etc. It is known to give a non-porous, exceptional finish. Also, it is primarily suggested for first base coat. The epoxy primer can also be used for fiberglass and plastic. With excellent bonding capacity, the primer can be used on dents and cracks.
Features & Advantages:
- Easy to apply and improved adhesion
- Resistant to abrasion and moisture etc.
- Makes a good surface finish
- Used as a proper base for consequent priming
- Corrosion-inhibiting with good chemical resistance
As primers, our epoxy coatings are used widely to improve adhesion of metal surfaces. A dry & clean surface is requisite before applying the primer. It is recommended for steel structure protections. The epoxy primers are also important in structural steel coatings. It is well suited for use on prepared steel as well as concrete.
Some application areas include:
- Plant structure & piping
- Fertilizers, food & pharmaceutical units
- Petrochemicals and chemicals
- Bridges & conveyors
- Marine applications
- Power plants, steel plants, paper mills, etc.
Method of Application
1 to 15L
3, Anand Industrial Estate, Opp. Yamuna Mill, Dabhoi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390004, India