Enamel paints air-dry to hard, glossy and protective finish. Subject to hard wear or temperature variations, these are widely used for coating outdoor surfaces. Synthetic enamel paint features superior adhesion qualities. It is acquirable in glossy and matt finishes. Also the paint sticks to all primers. Our synthetic paints withstand regular cleaning, without losing the shine. Done on steel, wood & walls, they are perfect for new as well as old surfaces. Moreover, the enamel paints are formulated to be durable and resistant.
Benefits of Synthetic Enamel Paints :
- Ready to use, versatile and long-lasting
- Good washing capability
- Tough, durable & stain resistant
- Good flow, glossy & durable finishes
Why Prefer Synthetic Enamel Paint?
Synthetic enamel paints are formulated for hard films and gloss retention. They also offer excellent brushing properties and coverage. Some key factors regarding enamel paints, are:
- Exceptional gloss, adhesion, wash-ability & durability
- A wide variety of shades
- Ideal for both, interior and exterior application
- Renders brightness and smoothness to the surfaces
- Used on diverse substrates like metal furniture, wood, automobiles industries etc.
- Generally used in kitchens, bathroom, and for painting sections in schools, hospitals & public buildings etc.
Method of Application
4 to 20L
Form of Paint
Surface of Application
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- All India
- ISO 90001 2015
3, Anand Industrial Estate, Opp. Yamuna Mill, Dabhoi Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301854